Mar 24, 2022
Join Coach Patrick to learn how we recommend adjusting you plan to overcome early setbacks.
- The Return from Injury: You are rested, but healing and building trust.
- Phased Training Load: Goal is to move from active, to relevant, to specific.
- The Return from Illness: You are rested but cardivascularly starting over.
- Phased Training Time: Goal is to move from daily stress to activity-based stress to training.
- The Return from Travel: You are healthy, but have lost some fitness.
- Rebuilding Your Aerobic Base: Goal is to use aerobic volume to reboost your training levels and accelerate your return to training.
Get the podcast version online here: https://www.endurancenation.us/podcasts