Aug 20, 2014
As the Season Planning Coach, Coach Rich sees many TeamEN
athletes have "sub-optimal" seasons as a consequence of
not-so-smart race scheduling, and not have the proper perspective
on the structure of their training and racing seasons. Rich
- How to build 2015 on the base of your 2014 fitness.
- Endurance Nation's General Preparation Phase -- purpose,
training plans we use, etc.
- How to schedule races and structure your calendar to help us
help you have your best season ever!
- Our split-season approach
- The importance of preserving your head and SAUs
- Why you don't want to run a marathon
- Scheduling half Ironmans in route to your Ironman